Little Bundle Complete Kit
$128.75 as low as $109.76
A comprehensive package for women wanting to optimize their chances of getting pregnant. Ensuring proper nutrition, promoting hormonal balance, helping fertile quality cervical mucus production, improving egg quality, and helping the body remove the toxic compounds that diminish reproductive health are important steps towards getting pregnant. Save up to 15% off the regular price if purchased separately.
Your Best Bet to Improve Fertility, a 1-Month Supply
Created for women looking to fully optimize their chances of conceiving. When trying to get pregnant, knowing your peak fertile days and getting the proper nutrition are key to ensuring conception success. This kit provides everything needed to enhance reproductive health for women (a 1-month supply).
FertilAid, FertileCM and FertiliTea ensure proper nutrition, promote hormonal balance and help fertile quality cervical mucus production – all of which play important roles in the conception process. OvaBoost helps to improve egg quality and ovarian function by protecting egg cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
FertileDetox enhances fertility in women and men by helping the body’s detoxification systems to neutralize and remove the toxic compounds that diminish reproductive health.
The Little Bundle for Her Complete Kit affords every advantage to trying-to-conceive couples and is recommended for those looking to optimize their chances of conceiving.
Wondering which supplements can be taken together?
(see our Fertility Supplement Guide to find out.)
- Recommended use for Women: For FertilAid and FertileCM, take 3 capsules daily. For FertiliTea, drink 2-3 cups per day. For OvaBoost, take 4 capsules daily. For all products you can begin taking them right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle.
- Recommended Use for FertileDetox: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily in divided doses.
- OvaBoost contains 120 capsules, for a one-month supply.
- Each FertilAid and FertilCM bottle contain 90 capsules, a 1-month supply. FertiliTea is a loose leaf tea, one bag is generally a 1-month supply.
- Designed to offer optimal fertility enhancement to help couples conceive sooner.
- All products are doctor-designed, non-prescription formulas containing no artificial dyes, colors, or preservatives.
- All products are manufactured in the U.S.A. by a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
FERTILAID FOR WOMEN
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily. Begin taking immediately and take continuously throughout your cycle. Discontinue use once pregnancy has been confirmed by urine or blood test.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily in divided doses.
FertiliTea Organic and Wildcrafted Herbal Ingredients
- Chasteberry (vitex) – stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, failure to ovulate, or a short luteal phase.
- Red raspberry leaf – highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.
- Green tea – a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
- Ladies mantle – a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
- Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; also contains calcium, key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
- Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
What is the dosage per bottle?
Each product is a one-month supply. You will drink 2-3 cups of FertiliTea daily. FertilAid, FertileCM, and FertileDetox are all three capsules per day. OvaBoost is four capsules per day. We recommend that you split up your daily dosage throughout the course of your day, with meals.
When should I begin use?
You can begin taking all products at any point in your cycle – no need to wait for a specific time.
Can all these products be used together?
Yes, it’s highly recommended to take them in combination with one another.
Are there any known side effects or contraindications?
Please consult with your physician before taking OvaBoost if you have been prescribed a medication for depression or anxiety, or if you are taking the herb St. John’s Wort, as large amounts of myo-inositol may have additive effects when taken along with drugs and herbs classified as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) and selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI).
How long after I’ve completely stopped birth control can I begin use?
You can begin use of the supplements and tea immediately after discontinuing birth control!
Can these product help women with PCOS?
FertilAid for Women and FertiliTea are very helpful for women with PCOS, as it helps to encourage hormonal balance and cycle regulation! FertileCM is also highly recommended as women with PCOS are likely to experience a hormonal imbalance which may have an effect on the production of your fertile-quality cervical mucus. Also, OvaBoost is recommended to all women with PCOS, or any ovulatory disorder. OvaBoost is working to optimize ovarian function and promote egg quality.
We recommend FertileDetox to all women that are actively trying to conceive to cleanse the body and optimize reproductive wellness.
Should I use this bundle if my cycle is regular?
While many women with regular cycles have taken FertilAid for Women, FertiliTea, OvaBoost, FertileDetox and FertileCM and not experienced any changes in cycles, there are some women who have reported seeing a change in their regular cycles once they started taking FertilAid for Women. If you have a regular cycle, have no reason to believe that you are experiencing hormonal imbalance or having difficulty ovulating, but are looking for a fertility supplement to support overall fertility and egg health, you might consider using one of our Fairhaven Health products that doesn’t contain the herbs Vitex or Red Clover, such as FH PRO for Women instead of Little Bundle Complete Kit.
How long should I give it before I should expect results?
For all these products, we’d recommend you take them for at least 3 months for your body to fully adjust. If you do not see benefits with use after 6 months, we would recommend that you follow up with your physician.
Can I use this with the IVF medicine that I am already taking?
If you are currently undergoing ART, like IVF or IUI, we would encourage you consider use of FH PRO for Women.
Can this be taken safely in conjunction with fertility medicines?
Prior to use of the supplements with prescription medications, we recommend consulting the prescribing doctor. You can print the complete ingredients list from the Ingredients tab- or this information is listed on the product bottle.
Can this be taken safely in conjunction with some of your other products?
Visit our Fertility Supplements Guide for a full list of what Fairhaven Health products you can take together.
I can’t swallow pills. Can I break open the capsules to consume?
Yes, you are welcome to open up the capsule and add it to food or drink.
Should I continue use when I am pregnant?
We recommend that you discontinue these supplements once you confirm pregnancy with a blood or urine test and switch to the PeaPod Prenatal vitamin.
Can I take these supplements while breastfeeding?
Unfortunately, we don’t recommend you take these supplements while you are still breastfeeding. Once you discontinue, you can start immediately.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertilAid for Women, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertiliTea, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertileCM, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for OvaBoost, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertileDetox, please visit the product page.
Introduction to the Combo Value Packs
You may also like…