$15.95 as low as $11.98
Provides the optimal levels of calcium and magnesium plus Vitamin D3 for trying-to-conceive, pregnant, and nursing women.
Promote Bone Health Before, During and After Pregnancy
PeaPod Cal-Mag delivers an ideal supplemental amount of calcium and magnesium, along with Vitamin D3, for trying-to-conceive, pregnant, and nursing women. Calcium is well-known for its importance in maintaining and promoting bone health, but calcium is not able to do its job without the help of magnesium and vitamin D: magnesium helps transport calcium into the bones and vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium. As a result, adequate dietary intake of each of these three nutrients is important for women of all ages and life stages, to maintain strong bones and healthy teeth and to support the colon, heart, muscle, nerves, and the immune system. Optimal intake of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3 is even more vital during pregnancy and lactation, when a woman’s own nutrient stores are constantly tapped to ensure her growing child is properly nourished.
PeaPod Cal-Mag provides supplemental amounts of both calcium and magnesium, to help ensure that your total dietary intake of these key nutrients is sufficient to maintain bone health before and during pregnancy, and during lactation. While this product contains calcium carbonate and magnesium oxide (two commonly used forms of calcium and magnesium in dietary supplements), PeaPod Cal-Mag also contains calcium citrate and magnesium citrate. Because calcium and magnesium are best absorbed in an acidic environment, the citrate (an acid) forms of these minerals can enhance absorption, especially in people with low stomach acid production.
Save up to 15% on multiple bottles!
1 bottle (1-month supply) = $13.95, 2 = $25.95, 3 = $35.95
- Recommended use: Take 2 capsules daily with food, each bottle is a 1-month supply.
- Intended for use in combination with PeaPod Prenatal or FertilAid for Women
- Provides 500 mg of calcium and 200 mg of magnesium to help ensure adequate dietary intake of these key minerals
- Helps maintain your stores of calcium and magnesium and vitamin D during pregnancy and lactation
- Contains the nutrients most needed for maintaining bone health
- Includes two different forms of both calcium (calcium carbonate and calcium citrate) and magnesium (magnesium oxide and magnesium citrate) for enhanced absorption
- Contains no: yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, gluten, artificial preservatives or artificial flavors
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement