Nipple Nurture Balm
All-natural ingredients formulated to soothe, protect, and heal sore or cracked nipples experienced by nursing mothers. Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm is 100% organic so it is safe for both mom and baby.
Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm – A Natural, Soothing Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding Moms that is Safe for Babies
Breastfeeding is the most natural way to nourish your baby but it can lead to sore nipples and discomfort for Mom. For some it may just be uncomfortable, for others it may actually keep them from successfully nursing their baby. Our all-natural, organic nipple balm is designed to soothe, protect, and heal sore or cracked nipples.
Recommended by lactation professionals, Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm is safe for both mother and baby. Organic herbal ingredients are combined with natural moisturizers to help provide soothing relief, heal affected areas, and even prevent cracks from reappearing. Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm is lanolin-free, is not tested on animals, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives or animal products. Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm alleviates the discomfort often associated with breastfeeding so it can be a joyous and special time for you to connect with your baby.
Recommended Use: Apply to the entire nipple after each feeding.
- 1.5 oz in each container, generally a 1-month supply.
- Soothes, protects, and heals sore and cracked nipples.
- Made from organic ingredients, safe for both mother and baby. Does not need to be washed off before feedings.
- Lanolin-free with no harsh chemicals or additives.
- Recommended by lactation professionals
- Contains no animal products and is not tested on animals
- Alleviates breastfeeding discomfort so you can better connect with your baby
Nipple Nurture Balm Organic Ingredients
- Marshmallow Root: A natural anti-inflammatory, Marshmallow Root helps to form a protective, soothing coating for irritated nipples.
- Self Heal: A medicinal herb used for centuries to fight bacteria and to heal damaged skin.
- Calendula: Known as a wound-healing and skin-soothing botanical herb, calendula also acts as an anti-inflammatory and encourages healthy blood flow to affected areas.
- Shea Butter, Beeswax and Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Safely and naturally moisturizes and protects dry, cracked nipples.
Just received mine. Does this need to be wiped off before feeding baby?
No, it does not need to be wiped off. It’s perfectly safe for baby.
How often can I apply this? More than once per day?
Our recommendation is to apply this to the entire nipple after each feeding.
In the News
Milkies Nipple Nurture Balm was among the products featured at a celebrity event attended by Jenna Elfman, Kelly Preston, and Laila Ali to raise public awareness about the importance of breastfeeding and the benefits of toxin-free living in raising healthy children.
Photos: Courtesy of Jessica Pettyjohn and LeAnna Azzolini
Nipple Nurture Balm Reviews
Introduction to Nipple Nurture Balm:
Nursing Blend Featured on theBabyGuyNYC: