Fertility Yoga DVD with Anna Davis, PhD
A gentle yoga practice created to help couples conceive. Designed for all levels and taught by Anna Davis, Ph.D., a respected scientist and yoga instructor.
Fertility Yoga has Helped Thousands to Conceive
Bend, Breathe & Conceive is a fertility yoga program specifically created for trying-to-conceive couples. Anna Davis, PhD, RYT, scientist and yoga instructor, guides you through a series of physical poses, yogic breathing techniques, visualizations and meditation practices designed to integrate mind, body and spirit to cultivate balance. This connection acts as an antidote to stress and promotes fertility and optimal reproductive health. This video will help you:
- Learn how daily anxieties and “fertility frustration” can trigger the release of stress hormones that disrupt the healthy functioning of the reproductive systems.
- Relieve stress with proven relaxation techniques designed to restore mental and physical balance and actually increase conception rates.
- Build strength, increase flexibility and learn to shift your physiology away from stress towards relaxation to help you conceive.
In a recent clinical study, just ten weeks of yoga was shown to improve overall fertility fitness and increase conception rates among women in the experimental yoga group.
Dr. Anna Davis is a neurophysiologist, a science educator and a certified yoga instructor. She has practiced yoga for more than 25 years, and has received her teacher training with master teachers Andrey Lappa and Baron Baptiste. A mother of two, Anna finds joy sharing the practice of fertility yoga with others.
To learn more, please visit the Bend, Breathe, & Conceive website
Please note: This DVD is designed to play on U.S. and Canadian DVD players (region code 1).
Included in this Yoga Practice
Bend, Breathe, and Conceive is a dynamic flow yoga practice (60 minutes) suitable for all levels. A 20 minute educational introduction by Anna explains the relation between yoga and fertility. Discover how yoga acts as an antidote to the harmful effects of chronic stress on reproductive wellness.
Included in this program:
1. Introduction by Anna Davis, Ph.D
2. An in-depth explanation of the equipment, breathing techniques and hand positions used.
3. A gentle flow, one-hour yoga practice including a guided relaxation.
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
Is this DVD available for region 2 (UK) DVD players?
Unfortunately, the DVD is designed to play on U.S. and Canadian DVD players (region code 1) only.
What is the playing time for this DVD?
Bend, Breathe, and Conceive is a 60 minute video.
In the News
You may also like…