Royal Jelly Supplement for Fertility
$14.95 as low as $13.46
Royal Jelly is believed to promote overall vitality and support optimal hormonal balance, important for increasing your chances of conceiving.
Boost Your Fertility with Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the only food ever eaten by the Queen Bee of a honey bee hive- is a milky substance that is secreted by the glands of worker bees. Due to the extremely high nutritional content of Royal Jelly, this substance has been consumed by both men and women for centuries as an overall health tonic and to stave off the impacts of aging, and for the purpose of promoting optimal function of the immune system, endocrine (hormone) system, and reproductive system.
Because there is only one queen bee per hive and because the primary role of the queen bee is to serve as the sole reproducer for the hive, making sure that she is optimally nourished is a huge priority for all of the bees in the hive. All bee larvae are fed Royal Jelly for the first few days, but only larvae destined to become royalty (aka queen bees) continue to be fed this special substance throughout their life. It is believed that the exclusive feeding of Royal Jelly to the queen bee is what causes her ovaries to fully develop (other female bees do not have fully developed ovaries), which allows her to lay approximately 2000 eggs per day. As testimony to the unique and powerful nutritional profile of Royal Jelly, the typical Queen Bee weighs twice as much as a typical worker bee and lives to be up to 6 years old, whereas a worker bee will only live up to 45 days.
Thanks to its exclusive ability to foster the fertility of queen bees, Royal Jelly is a very popular supplement among trying-to-conceive women. It is believed to promote overall vitality and support optimal hormonal balance, important for increasing your chances of conceiving. Royal Jelly is also used by men to support reproductive health.
Caution: Do not take Royal Jelly if you are allergic to bee stings or honey.
- Secreted by honey bees for the purpose of nourishing queen bees, Royal Jelly is densely-packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and beneficial lipids (fats)
- Used for centuries to promote overall health and vitality and to support optimal hormonal balance – and widely used among trying-to-conceive couples to enhance reproductive health and fertility.
- Includes a concentrated form of Royal Jelly in each vegetarian capsule
- Provides an amount of concentrated Royal Jelly that is equivalent of 500 mg of fresh Royal Jelly
- One bottle includes 60 vegetarian capsules, with a recommended dosage of up to 2 capsules per day
- May be taken in conjunction with all other Fairhaven Health male and female fertility supplements
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
- Use with caution if you are allergic to bee stings
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
Is this product for men or women?
Royal Jelly can be used by both men and women to optimize reproductive health and wellness.
Do the Royal Jelly pills need to be kept refrigerated?
No, Royal Jelly does not require refrigeration.
Can I take Royal Jelly if I am allergic to bees?
No, Royal Jelly should not be used if you are allergic to bees OR honey.
Can I take Royal Jelly with prescription medicines?
There are no known contraindications – however, we do always recommend you consult with your prescribing doctor.
What is the dosage for Royal Jelly?
The daily dosage for our Royal Jelly is two capsule a day.
When should I begin use?
Royal Jelly is a daily use supplement, and you can begin use once received. For women, you can use the supplement throughout the course of your cycle -even during menstrual bleeding.
Can I take Royal Jelly when pregnant?
Once pregnancy is confirmed with either a blood or urine test, we recommend that you discontinue use of Royal Jelly.
Can I take Royal Jelly during breastfeeding ?
We do not recommend using Royal Jelly while breastfeeding.
Can I take other Fairhaven Health products with Royal Jelly?
Please review our Fertility Supplement Guides for feedback on use of other products with Royal Jelly.
You may also like…