PeaPod PregEase for Morning Sickness
$21.95 as low as $17.96
Natural formula to help relieve morning sickness and heartburn. Contains vitamins, minerals, and herbal ingredients shown to help ease common pregnancy discomforts.
Morning Sickness and Heartburn Relief Never Tasted So Good!
Formulated by a team of doctors and nutritionists, all-natural PregEase is intended to provide swift, gentle relief from two of the most common discomforts associated with pregnancy: nausea and heartburn. Thought to be caused by increasing hormone levels, few women move through the first trimester of pregnancy without experiencing morning sickness, and some pregnant women feel nauseous all day long, well into the second trimester.
Heartburn results when acids from the stomach flow back up into the esophagus, causing an uncomfortable, burning sensation in the chest. Heartburn is common during pregnancy because the growing baby puts pressure on the intestines, stomach, and esophagus, which can slow digestion and increase the likelihood that stomach acids will creep back up into the esophagus.
PregEase is a unique multi-ingredient formulation designed to provide relief of nausea and heartburn during pregnancy, and delivered in a delicious chewable tablet with a lightly sweet orange flavor. Each chewable tablet includes:
- Vitamin B6: This member of the B vitamin family has been scientifically proven to reduce the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, and is often recommended by physicians as a first-line treatment in the prevention of morning sickness.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 has been shown to reduce vomiting in pregnant women.
- Calcium carbonate: Calcium carbonate is included in many over-the-counter antacid products and is well-known for its safe and effective heartburn relief
- Brown seaweed powder: Brown seaweed contains alginic acid, which is included in many over-the-counter heartburn relief products. Alginic acid helps to reduce the discomfort of heartburn by providing a barrier between stomach acids and the esophagus.
- Ginger root: Ginger root is included for its well-known ability to reduce nausea caused by motion sickness and morning sickness.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice root: Also known as DGL, this form of licorice root (which does not contain glycyrizzinic acid that impacts blood pressure) is known to soothe and heal the esophagus, thereby reducing the pain associated with heartburn.
- Lemon balm: This herb has been used traditionally as a digestive aid to help reduce nausea and other digestive discomforts.
- Amylase, lipase, and protease: These enzymes are included to help ensure that the food you eat is digested quickly and thoroughly, which can help reduce the symptoms of nausea and heartburn.
PregEase contains seaweed. As a result, this product contains traces of fish and/or shellfish. PregEase may also contain wheat and soy.
Wondering which supplements can be taken together?
(see our Pregnancy & Nursing Supplement Guide to find out.)
- Recommended Use: chew 2-4 tablets daily as needed for relief of nausea or heartburn
- Doctor-designed to provide effective and safe relief for mom and to be safe for baby
- Includes 120 chewable tablets with a deliciously sweet orange flavor
- Contains Vitamin B6 and ginger to reduce nausea
- Includes calcium carbonate, brown seaweed, and deglycyrrhizinated licorice root to soothe heartburn
- All natural, effective relief for mom and safe for baby
- Includes Stevia for natural sweetness
- Manufactured in the U.S in a GMP-certified facility
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
What is the daily dosage?
Each bottle contains 120 chewable tablets, and we recommend 2-4 tablets daily as needed for relief from heartburn or nausea.
What does it taste like?
PregEase is has a delicious sweet orange flavor.
Are there any side effects associated with these products?
PregEase contains brown seaweed (laminaria japonica). If you are allergic to shellfish or fish, consult your physician prior to use.
What is the format of the product- capsule, gummy, or tablet?
PregEase is a chewable tablet.
How long should I use the supplements?
We recommend use as needed to help find relief from heartburn or morning sickness symptoms.
Can I take these supplements with my multivitamin?
Yes, we recommend use with PeaPod Prenatal.
Can these supplements be taken in combination with prescription medication?
We would not anticipate any concern with use but always encourage that you follow up with your prescribing doctor.
Can these supplements be used with other Fairhaven Health PeaPod products?
Yes, that is just fine.
Is this product gluten free?
No, PregEase is not gluten-free.
Is this product soy free?
No, PregEase is not soy free.
Is this product corn free?
No, PregEase is not corn-free.
You may also like…