Milkies Nursing Time Herbal Lactation Tea
$16.95 as low as $15.26
Made of organic herbs such as fennel seed and blessed thistle, this tea is designed to increase and improve overall breast milk supply.
Natural Nursing Time Tea to Increase Breastmilk Supply and Quality
Nursing Time Tea is the all-natural herbal tonic designed to help nursing mothers increase their milk flow and soothe digestive unease of both mother and baby. Nursing can be problematic for many women, particularly in the beginning, and the herbal ingredients in Nursing Time Tea have been used for centuries to promote healthy lactation and bring quick relief to both mothers and colicky or “gassy” newborns.
Nursing Time Tea brings together a select array of safe and proven ingredients to aid nursing in three key ways: enhancing the quantity and quality of available milk; alleviating digestive complaints, including gas, indigestion and colic; and providing a rich spectrum of nutritive vitamins and minerals central to robust and healthy nursing.
Each bag of Nursing Time Tea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains a 1 month supply. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives. Nursing Time Tea is caffeine-free and has a brisk lemony flavor that is comforting and refreshing.
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
Wondering which supplements can be taken together?
(see our Pregnancy & Nursing Supplement Guide to find out.)
Save up to 10% on multiple bags!
1 bag = $16.95, 2 = $32.20, 3 = $45.78
- Directions for use: Nursing Time Tea is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
- Drink 2-3 cups per day for optimal nutritional support.
- One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
Nursing Time Tea Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
- Fennel seed – helps increase milk production for nursing mothers and helps alleviate digestive complaints for both mom and baby.
- Goat’s rue – acts to stimulate the production and flow of breast milk.
- Blessed thistle – helps increase milk production and contains an effective bitter to aid digestion and liver function.
- Alfalfa – contains key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K, to help enrich breast milk.
- Anise seed – helps increase milk production while alleviating gas, colic and indigestion.
- Lemon verbena – adds its lemony essence to create a delicious flavor.
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
How long does it take to see an increase in your milk supply?
Typically, women report increased breast milk production within one to two weeks.
When can I start drinking the tea?
We’d recommend that you begin drinking the tea once you’ve given birth.
Can Nursing Blend be taken along with Nursing Time Tea?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe to take the Nursing Blend at the same time as drinking the Nursing Time Tea.
Can you steep the tea in the morning and then drink it throughout the day?
Yes, that is just fine.
How long will a bag of Nursing Time Tea last?
Our Nursing Time Tea is roughly a one-month supply.
Can this tea be made and refrigerated?
Yes, you can drink this hot or cold.
Can you add sweetener to the tea?
Yes, you can add sugar or honey (whatever you’d like) to the tea.
Can you drink this tea if you are pregnant, but still nursing?
We would not recommend you use this tea if you are pregnant.
Can Nursing Time Tea be taken with a prenatal vitamin?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe and highly recommend to take a prenatal or postnatal vitamin along with this tea. We would recommend Nursing Postnatal.
In the News
Nursing Time Tea was among the products featured at a celebrity event attended by Jenna Elfman, Kelly Preston, and Laila Ali to raise public awareness about the importance of breastfeeding and the benefits of toxin-free living in raising healthy children.
Photos: Courtesy of Jessica Pettyjohn and LeAnna Azzolini
Nursing Time Tea Reviews
Introduction to Nursing Time Tea:
Nursing Time Tea Featured on theBabyGuyNYC:
Nursing Time Tea Featured on yourcentralvalley.com’s Mommy Matters Segment:
Mama Natural reviewed our Nursing Time Tea!:
You may also like…