As Featured In…
Fairhaven Health is a specialty supplier of natural, doctor-designed products to support fertility enhancement, pregnancy and breastfeeding. We offer a broad range of products to help couples conceive, providing natural alternatives to more expensive and invasive infertility treatments. Our clinically validated fertility supplements and ovulation prediction tools are recommended by OB/GYNs and fertility specialists and have helped tens of thousands of couples conceive naturally. Once pregnancy is achieved, we offer natural, doctor-designed products to promote prenatal health and help ensure pregnancy wellness along with our award-winning Milkies nursing products to help new moms meet their breastfeeding goals.
As innovators in this space, we have been fortunate to receive some excellent press and exposure for our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any media inquiries.
Breastfeeding can be a hard, isolating, and emotional journey, which is why it’s so important to have support. Romper created a Facebook breastfeeding community with experts to help answer your questions. Helen Anderson, Chief Lactation Officer at Fairhaven Health and founder of Milkies, addresses weaning, milk storage, and breast pumps.
Is it safe to use coconut oil in your vagina as a vaginal lubricant? Find out what Dr. Peter Rizk, OBGYN and fertility expert has to say.
Milk-Saver featured in Mothering.com’s product list of 10 gifts for new moms for Mother’s Day!
Thinking about becoming a parent? Consider your health first, as being in optimal physical, emotional and mental condition will help ensure a healthy pregnancy.
If your vagina — or vulva — is itchy, it’s not only annoying, but it can be concerning as well. Dr. Peter Rizk shares his insights on how to treat this problem.
Helen Anderson and Milkies Milk-Saver is featured as part of Popsugar’s product roundup of 13 Inventions Women Created to Make Mom Life That Much Easier.
What is the best sex position if you’re trying to conceive? Find out from an expert, Dr. Amos Grunebaum, Director of Obstetrics and Chief of Labor and Delivery at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
What if there were a way to avoid your period whenever you felt like it? You may have heard of the DIY tinkering some women do with their birth control pills to “skip” a period, but is it safe? Read more to find out.
If you’re nursing, it’s especially important to get the extra nutrients you need for both you and your little one. Discover some of the best foods to eat while you are breastfeeding.
For years, everyone’s talked about Pre-Seed as a safe TTC lubricant, but now BabyDance, a new FDA cleared TTC lubricant is on the market. Find out how BabyDance is different from all the other gels sold today.
Milk Trays featured in BuzzFeed’s shopping list of 14 Practically Perfect Gifts To Get Breastfeeding Moms This Christmas.
Did you know that most commercial lubricants negatively affect sperm motility, making it harder for the sperm to reach the egg? Enter BabyDance, the first lube developed without parabens that has been cleared by the Food & Drug Administration for use when trying to conceive.
If you’re trying to conceive, learn more about what your cervical mucus should look like during your fertile window. Romper interviews Suzanne Munson at Fairhaven Health to find out.
Is watery cervical mucus a good sign for those that are trying to conceive? To find out, Romper talks with Suzanne Munson, fertility expert at Fairhaven Health and Dr. Shahin Ghadir, MD, a founding partner of the Southern California Reproductive Center.
IsoFresh Balancing Gel featured in this article by Bustle as part of a solution to one of the 7 mistakes you may be making in the bathroom.
Are you experiencing pain while breastfeeding? Find out what these moms have to say if this is happening to you.
Web.com interviews Helen Anderson, inventor of the Milk-Saver on her insights and success secrets of starting a highly successful business.
Which vitamins are highly recommended during preconception and pregnancy? Our fertility expert, Dr. Peter Rizk weighs in…
Any sickness that dehydrates you will also dehydrate your vagina, explains Peter Rizk, M.D., ob-gyn and fertility expert for Fairhaven Health. That means you may not get as wet as usual during sex (if you feel up to having it), so lube could be extra important.
About 1 in 6 couples have trouble conceiving, and speaking with fertility doctors exclusively, we learned fertility issues affect ‘many’ women under 35 too! Here’s what you can do asap to increase fertility!
Wondering which fertility apps are worth the download? Regardless of how you use a fertility or reproductive health app, here is what experts have to say…
Sperm count is the most common cause of infertility in men. If you think your partner is low in sperm count, here are some valuable tips in preparation for TTC.
Fairhaven Health’s own, Kelly Andrews featured in Reader’s Digest article on how inspiring dads made life better for kids.
Can You Use Activated Charcoal When You’re Pregnant? What You Need To Know Before Jumping On The Trend
Is activated charcoal the new coconut oil? Romper talks with Suzanne Munson, MS from Fairhaven Health to share her insights.
Most women feel dizziness in their first trimester, and it’s a pretty common symptom. Learn more on why this happens…
Find out what fertility expert Dr. Peter Rizk says about the benefits of taking prenatal vitamins before pregnancy.
Metro Mom Club shares an inspiring story of one woman’s struggle with infertility and miscarriage, and how Fairhaven Health products have helped her achieve pregnancy.
For National Infertility Awareness Week, The Complete Herbal Guide debunks common fertility myths with leading fertility expert, Dr. Peter Rizk.
If you feel shame for public breastfeeding, here are 7 rights you should know.
Dr. Peter Rizk help answer some common infertility questions in recognition of National Infertility Awareness Week.
Dr. Joanna Ellington, sexual health and fertility expert at Fairhaven Health shares her views on natural oils for perineal massage.
Medium.com talks with Dr. Joanna Ellington about Vaginal pH.
Coconut oil has been considered a great alternative as a lubricant, but is it a viable option if you are trying to get pregnant?
In an interview with Romper, international certified lactation consultant LaShanda Dandrich says it is possible to pump and breastfeed simultaneously.
If you ever find yourself needing to pump in a bathroom stall, here are some useful tips.
Baby It featured in Fit Pregnancy Magazine as part of their product roundup for Postpartum Products to Make Recovery Easier.
PDX Parent features an interview with Helen Anderson, ER nurse, mom, inventor of Milk-Saver and Mrs. Oregon 2016.
Milk-Saver featured in Everyday Family in their breastfeeding accessories product roundup article.
Helen Anderson – Creator of Milkies Milk-Savers featured in Huffington Post as part of National Breastfeeding Month.
Milk-Saver was recently featured in Madame Noire as part of Celebrate National Breastfeeding Awareness Month.
Milk-Saver was recently featured on Well Rounded NY as part of their 5 Breastfeeding Tech Solutions article.
Milk-Saver was recently featured on Baby Dickey as part of a product roundup for World Breastfeeding Week 2016.
Kelly’s Thoughts on Things reviews the Milk-Saver.
Milk-Saver named as part of 5 Products that Support & Encourage Breastfeeding article in Baby to Boomer.
Milkies was part of the Made in the USA day on July 2nd, where people are encouraged to consider buying products made in the USA.
As part of national breastfeeding month, Mom’s Blog society reviews some breastfeeding products including Milkies Milk-Saver
Helen Anderson, Mrs. Oregon 2016 helps moms reach their breastfeeding goals!
We are excited to share that Milkie’s Milk-Saver was recently featured on Examiner.com in a baby product round-up!
Milkies Milk-Saver recently featured in the “what’s hot now” section of Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine!
Milk-Saver named a Top Breastfeeding Must-Have by CafeMom (The Stir)!
Dr. Amos Grunebaum was recently featured in a Holistic Primary Care about environmental toxins and reproductive health.
Check out FitBump’s interview with Toni Weschler, author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
Our own nutritionist Suzanne Munson talks about infertility struggles in U.S. News & World Report.
Wall Street Journal features different at-home ovulation predictor kits including the Fertile Focus!
Our products make their way to the primetime shelves…
Dr. Amos Grunebaum and Fairhaven Health mentioned in a recent FoxNews.com story on infertility.
Green Scene Mom recognizes Milkies Milk-Saver as one of their top products of 2014!
Fairhaven Health was recently featured on the Daily Mom. Head on over to the blog for an exclusive coupon code!
Fairhaven Health was honored to be a sponsor of the first-ever celebrity event to raise public awareness about the importance of breastfeeding and the benefits of toxin-free living in raising healthy children.
Fairhaven Health was recently featured in a FertilityAuthority.com article about basal body temperature charting.
Fairhaven Health featured in ABC 4 News article on male fertility trends.
Tea for Two Pregnancy Tea was recently featured in a Fit Pregnancy and Baby article on their Guide to Drinking Tea During Pregnancy.
Read Fertility Supplements May Help Some Women Conceive, an article in the Los Angeles Times, to learn more about how FertilAid can help support fertility.
Pregnancy Plus Prenatal vitamin was randomly selected among ConsumerLab’s twenty-one leading vitamin supplements and passed – “with flying colors” – all ingredient claims and quality standards.
Can you use Guaifenesin for cervical mucus? Read more on why FertileCM is a better choice.
Conceive Magazine feature for Bend, Breathe, and Conceive Yoga DVD
Quickand DirtyTips.com: Seasonal Foods That Increase Your Fertility and Contribute to a Healthy Pregnancy
The Daily Parent: 4 Breastfeeding Struggles and Solutions
The Good Men Project: It Takes Two: How to Support Your Wife When Trying to Conceive
All Women Stalk: Seven Tips to Boost Your Chances of Conceiving Naturally
Elephant Journal: Reasons to Pump the Brakes on Conventional Fertility Treatments
SheKnows: Infertility- Is It Him or Me?
Magazines and Publications
Milk Trays featured in Giftware Magazine March 2018 in their Baby & Kids Products section.
Milk Trays featured in Baby & Kids Spring Show Issue in their mealtime and bottles product feature.
Milk-Saver featured in Sprinkles Magazine in their Mom Knows Best product roundup. The featured products are all invented by moms who saw a need to fill so they created the products to fix the problem.
Milk-Saver featured in Baby & Kids magazine in their Brilliant Must Haves 2017 feature.
Milk-Saver featured in Baby & Kids magazine in their Maternity Square feature as a product roundup of practical products for moms to help relieve the strain of carrying and caring for baby.
Fairhaven Health was recently featured in Florida Family Living Magazine, a regional print magazine!
BabyIt was featured in Baby & Children’s Product News The Complete Juvenile Resource.
The OvaCue Mobile Fertility Monitor was featured in YES! Your Essential Shopper, a national newspaper shopping insert!
Milkies Milk Trays featured in Pregnancy & Newborn’s Registry Guide!
Breastfeeding Q&A with Helen Anderson, MSN, BSN, RN, CLE founder of Milkies and chief lactation officer at Fairhaven Health in May 2016 issue of Pregnancy and Newborn.
Check out this Breast Milk Storage 101 article by Helen Anderson, MSN, BSN, RN, CLE founder of Milkies and chief lactation officer at Fairhaven Health.
Fairhaven Health products featured in May 2015 issue of Natural Practitioner Magazine.
Read Dr. Chris Meletis article: A Guide to Natural Fertility Enhancement.
Read Dr. Chris Meletis article: Enhancing Nutritional Status to Improve Fertility.
FertilAid for Men Clinical Study as published in the American Society of Andrology’s Annual publication.
Dreambelly Stretch Mark Cream featured in New Beauty Magazine!
Interview about FertilAid with Dr. Amos Grunebaum in Achieving Families magazine.
Videos and Audio Clips
Milk Saver Featured on abc3340.com
Pantone released their color for 2018 and it’s purple! As part of their product roundup, Milk Saver was featured on abc3340.com Talk of Alabama segment: Pantone Purple Products
Milkies featured on News4SA.com for Gift Ideas for Babies
Milkies Milk Saver and Milk Trays were featured on News4SA.com as part of their product roundup for Producer Picks: Gift Ideas for Babies
Milk-Saver Featured Product in Breastfeeding Awareness Month 2017
As part of Breastfeeding Awareness Month 2017, Milkies Milk Saver was featured in this news segment by Mrs. Kansas Mommy, who shares nursing products to make life easier for nursing moms.
DreamBelly Butter Featured on King 5 New Day
Seattle fashion and beauty blogger Jenn Haskins shares some skin tips for the winter with DreamBelly Butter.
Breast Pad Ever Featured on IndyStyle.tv
Check out Breast Pad Ever in an IndieStyle.tv segment: Spring Break Travel Hacks for Families with a New Baby.
Helen and Tobi talk with Shari Crisco at ABC Kids Expo
Helen and Tobi, inventors of the Milkies Milk-Saver and Milk Tray, met with Shari Criso, RN, CNM, IBCLC at ABC to talk about these amazing breastfeeding products.
Milkies Products Featured at ABC Kids Expo
Fairhaven Health’s Helen Anderson, MSN, RN, CLE and Tobi Porter, firefighter, paramedic – talk with Jessica from the Leaky Boob on how they invented the Milk-Saver and Milk Tray.
Milk-Saver Featured on KRQE 13 News
Milkies Milk-Saver was recently featured on KRQE 13 News as part of Breastfeeding Awareness Month.
Milk Trays featured on Fox 5 San Diego News
As part of the Get Fit for the Holidays segment, watch Jason Handman, Jessica Denay and Shally Zomorodi review the Milkies Milk Tray.
Milk-Saver Featured on theBabyGuyNYC
Watch Jamie’s LIVE CHAT as he shares Milkies products with his fans. The Milkies Milk-Saver was included in his #babyguybox breastfeeding box, a box of all the breastfeeding products he recommends to new moms!
Milkies on Indy Style
Milkies Products featured on Indy Style as part of their gift ideas segment for Mother’s Day!
Milkies on Good Morning Arizona
The Milk-Saver was a hit for Earth Day 2015 on Good Morning Arizona!
Milkies on Great Day St. Louis
Check out the Milk-Saver on Great Day St. Louis as part of the Brilliant Baby Products segment.
Milk-Saver on TV Reality Show
Our Milkies Milk-Saver was featured on a reality TV show! We heard through the grapevine it was featured and we’re thrilled that more and more local baby boutiques are carrying our Milkies line!
Nursing Blend on the Daily Buzz
Nursing Blend was recently featured on The Daily Buzz with Laura Dellutri, a savvy mom, cook, author, spokesperson and “Home & Life Style Expert”. She is an author of three books, and a frequent national magazine contributor and columnist.
Rosie Pope on the Morning Blend
Rosie Pope talks to KTNV t.v. in Las Vegas about motherhood and infertility (and gives props to Fairhaven Health products!)
Rosie Pope on WNBC
Rosie Pope talks to WNBC t.v. and promotes Fairhaven Health products.
Rosie Pope on Atlanta and Company
Rosie Pope talks to WXIA t.v. in Atlanta on tips on mastering motherhood.
Rosie Pope on WTSP
Rosie Pope talks to WTSP t.v. about how to master motherhood and any age.
FertilAid for Men Fox News
In a recent FOX News segment, FertilAid for Men was featured in a story on natural fertility cures. In this clip you hear from a couple who after years of trying found success once they started using FertilAid for Men
Fertile Focus on Komo TV
Fertile Focus is featured on Komo TV News Health Watch segment as they talk about the growing popularity of ovulation predictors.
- 3/21/2018: Study Shows IsoFresh Balancing Vaginal Gel Decreases Odor and Helps Women Feel More Clean
- 11/16/2017: FDA Clears Fairhaven Health’s BabyDance™ Fertility Lubricant for use When Trying to Get Pregnant
- 01/23/2017: IsoLove by Fairhaven Health Launches BabyIt; Maternity & Postpartum Comfort Gel
- 10/11/2016: Fairhaven Health Launches New Brand, IsoLove; Revolutionary Isotonic and Paraben-free Feminine Care Products
- 3/14/2016: Fairhaven Health Shows Support for Breastfeeding Moms with the Revolutionary Milkies Breast Pad Ever
- 2/23/2016: Fairhaven Health Launches FH PRO, a Line of Clinical-Grade Fertility Supplements
- 1/6/2016: Fairhaven Health Announces New Product to Help Men Preserve Their Fertility
- 11/19/2015: Fairhaven Health Introduces TempCue Mobile Basal Thermometer to Help Couples Conceive
- 7/22/2015: Fairhaven Health Announces Partership with Toni Weschler, Author of the Bestselling Book “Taking Charge of Your Fertility”
- 6/8/2015: Fairhaven Health Welcomes New Vice President of Sales, Prepares for ESHRE Annual Meeting
- 2/25/2015: Fairhaven Health Partners with Breastfeeding App latchME to bring New Mothers Comprehensive Breastfeeding Support at the Touch of a Button
- 11/12/2014: Fairhaven Health Partners with Florida Mother and Firefighter to Launch Milk Trays, Adding Them to Their Popular Breastfeeing Line, Milkies
- 11/10/2014: Fairhaven Health Partners with Tuberville to Help Feed Those in Need This Holiday Season
- 7/1/2014: Fairhaven Health Breastfeeding Products Win 2014 Creative Child and Baby Maternity Awards
- 5/21/2014: Help Mitigate the Harmful Effects of Environmental Toxins with Fairhaven Health Fertility Supplements
- 4/22/2014: Fairhaven Health Donates Fertility Products to Support National Infertility Awareness Week, April 20-26, 2014
- 3/26/2014: Fairhaven Health’s Milkies Freeze Wins Prestigious Cribsie Award for Best New Nursing Product of 2013
- 2/26/2014: Older Women Seeking Fertility Assistance May Benefit from Fairhaven Health’s OvaBoost
- 1/29/2014: STUDY: Fertility Education Still Lacking, Fairhaven Health Helps Support Trying-to-Conceive and Pregnant Women
- 1/22/2014: Fairhaven Health Partners with TV Personality and Entrepreneur, Rosie Pope, to Promote Pregnancy Wellness
- 12/17/2013: Fairhaven Health Acquires Milkies Milk-Saver and Milkies Freeze Product Line, Expands Breastfeeding Product Offerings
- 11/27/2013: Fairhaven Health Announces Sponsorship of the American Pregnancy Association to Promote Reproductive and Pregnancy Wellness
- 11/19/2013: Fairhaven Health Acquires the BellyRest® Pregnancy Pillow, Expands Pregnancy Support Product Line
- 10/30/2013: Fairhaven Health’s Fertility Charting App, OvaGraph, Now Available for Android Users
- 10/23/2013: New Studies Linking Environmental Toxins to Infertility Validate Benefits of Fairhaven Health’s FertileDetox
- 10/01/2013: Fairhaven Health Introduces New Products for Postpartum Moms and Their Babies
- 9/25/2013: Fairhaven Health Provides Natural Alternatives to Conventional Infertility Treatments
- 8/28/2013: Fairhaven Health’s OvaGraph.com Now Interprets Basal Body Temperature Readings, Confirms Ovulation
- 7/31/2013: Fairhaven Health Offers Natural Products to Help Normalize Women’s Menstrual Cycles, Improve Conception Odds
- 7/24/2013: Fairhaven Health Donates Products for Nursing Moms in Support of World Breastfeeding Week, August 1-7, 2013
- 6/26/2013: Fairhaven Health Introduces New Line of Fertility Supplements for Trying-to-Conceive Couples
- 6/19/2013: Fairhaven Health’s Dr. Amos Grunebaum Says Fertility Awareness Leads to Babies
- 5/22/2013: Fairhaven Health Launches New PregnancyPlus Natural Deodorant Designed Specifically for Pregnant Women
- 5/15/2013: Fairhaven Health Partners with Supplement Retailer Hi-Health to Deliver Fertility, Pregnancy, and Nursing Products to Arizona Residents
- 4/30/2013: Recent Acupuncture for Infertility Study Supports Effectiveness of Fairhaven Health’s Fertility Acupressure and Yoga DVDs
- 4/22/2013: Fairhaven Health Offers Khloe and Lamar Helpful Tips for Achieving Pregnancy Naturally
- 3/26/2013: Fairhaven Health Releases OvaGraph Fertility Charting App for iPhone and iPad
- 3/20/2013: Benefits of Fairhaven Health’s PregnancyPlus Omega-3 Supported by Recent Study
- 2/26/2013: Fairhaven Health Introduces the ibasal, the World’s Most Intelligent Basal Thermometer for Helping Couples Conceive
- 1/30/2013: Fairhaven Health Offers a New Product to Support Breastfeeding Moms
- 1/16/2013: Recent Coenzyme Q10 Study Helps Validate Effectiveness of Fairhaven Health Male Fertility Supplements
- 12/31/2012: What You Need to Conceive in 2013: Fertility Facts for a New Age
- 12/5/2012: Fairhaven Health Releases OvaBoost, an Herbal Supplement to Help Improve Egg Quality in Women
- 11/27/2012: Fairhaven Health Now Carries Luness, a New Product Designed to Promote Menstrual Cycle Regularity in Trying-to-Conceive Women
- 11/14/2012: Fairhaven Health Introduces PregEase, a Natural Remedy for Morning Sickness and Heartburn
- 10/30/2012: OvaCue Fertility Monitor vs. Transvaginal Ultrasound: Case Study Demonstrates Accuracy of the OvaCue
- 10/23/2012: Fairhaven Health Introduces BFP Brand of Pregnancy and Ovulation Tests for Trying-to-Conceive Women
- 9/28/2012: Fairhaven Health Introduces Products to Help Women Meet Breastfeeding Goals
- 9/19/2012: Fairhaven Health Affirms Fertility Study Results: Timing a Key Factor in Achieving Pregnancy
- 8/30/2012: Fairhaven Health Addresses Controversy Over Calcium Supplementation
- 8/23/2012: Natural Fertility Treatments Gaining in Popularity Expert Weighs in on Alternatives to IVF and other Expensive Treatments
- 7/10/2012: Environmental Toxins to Blame for Declining Fertility Rates?
- 8/4/2009: New Supplement for Nursing women
- 7/28/2012: FertilAid for Men Study Presented at Andrology Annual Meeting
- 7/10/2009: The Path to Pregnancy and Beyond