FertilAid Value Pack for Women and Men
$59.90 as low as $51.26
A one-month supply of FertilAid for Women and Men in a convenient combo pack. Save by ordering both products together – Now with Methylfolate!
FertilAid for Women and Men to Help Couples Conceive
FertilAid was developed by leading fertility expert, Dr. Amos Grunebaum, ObGyn, to help optimize fertility safely and naturally — while delivering all of the essential nutrients that both women and men need to ensure the best chances of conception and a healthy pregnancy and baby. Using scientifically-validated herbal ingredients, FertilAid includes Dr.Grunebaum’s “Just Right” formula of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for optimal preconception and prenatal health.
FertilAid for Men and Women both contain methylfolate, known scientifically as 5-MTHF. Methylfolate is the active form of Vitamin B9 (also known as folic acid) that is used in the body for many vital processes and reactions, and it is the best form of Vitamin B9 for those with MTHFR gene mutations. Read more about folic acid and methylfolate.
Save 15% on multiple bottles, over $25!
1 month = $56.95, 2 = $108.20, 3 = $153.78
To learn more, please visit the FertilAid website.
- Recommended use, FertilAid for Women: Take 3 capsules daily. Begin taking right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle.
- Recommended use, FertilAid for Men: Take 3 capsules daily in divided doses with meals.
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules, a 1-month supply.
- FertilAid for Women is formulated to help balance the hormones that govern the monthly cycle and reproduction.
- FertilAid for Men is formulated to improve sperm count, motility, morphology and overall male reproductive health.
- “Fertility-Enhancing” formulas based on mainstream scientific research and clinical studies. Doctor-designed and recommended, an important part of your fertility diet.
- Both formulas conveniently bundled together and priced at a discount.
- Safe and all-natural, no artificial dyes, colors, or preservatives – a safe alternative to fertility drugs or other more invasive fertility treatments.
- Manufactured in the U.S. by a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
- Contains methylfolate in place of synthetic folic acid – methylfolate is the bioactive form of Vitamin B9, suitable for people with MTHFR defects
FERTILAID FOR WOMEN:
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily. Begin taking immediately and take continuously throughout your cycle. Discontinue use once pregnancy has been confirmed by urine or blood test.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily.
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
Once the bottle is opened, how long does it last?
Exposure to heat and humidity can cause certain ingredients in the product to clump together, which causes the appearance of black spots. Despite the less than ideal appearance, the product is still safe and effective. To maintain optimal freshness of your product, we recommend that you close the cap tightly after each use, store the bottle in a cool, dry place, and use the product within 30 days after opening the bottle.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertilAid for Women, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertilAid for Men, please visit the product page.
Introduction to FertilAid for Women
Advice from Dr. Grunebaum
You may also like…