Little Bundle for Couples
$207.60 as low as $167.36
Our most essential fertility supplements for men and women. For female fertility, her bundle covers the range of complete prenatal vitamin support, hormone balancing, egg quality, fertility cleansing, and production of cervical mucus. For male fertility, his bundle covers increased sperm health, fertility cleansing, and herbs for sexual vitality. Save up to 15% off the regular price if purchased separately.
Essential Fertility Supplements for Men and Women
The Little Bundle for Couples contains our most popular fertility supplements for men and women. For her, this bundle offers a one month supply of FertilAid for Women, OvaBoost, FertileCM, FertiliTea, and FertileDetox. For him, a one month supply of FertilAid for Men, ViriliTea, and FertileDetox – plus a handy, natural cotton tote bag!
The Little Bundle for Couples Includes:
- FertilAid for Women: This supplement contains a “Just Right” formula of folate, essential vitamins and minerals, and key antioxidants – providing complete vitamin support to optimize reproductive health. FertilAid for Women also contains a precise blend of herbs like Vitex and red clover to help restore hormonal balance while supporting overall reproductive wellness.
- FertileCM: FertileCM is a dietary supplement designed to promote the production of cervical mucus, the body fluid central to conception. FertileCM’s ingredients have also been shown to support arousal and sexual sensitivity, while strengthening the uterine lining, which can increase chances for successful conception.
- FertiliTea: A loose-leaf, organic herbal tea designed to provide herbal and nutritional reproductive support and improve your chances of conceiving.
- OvaBoost: The quality of a woman’s eggs diminish with age, which can be detrimental to overall fertility. This all-natural formula contains a combination of antioxidants and vitamins that have been show to help improve egg quality and ovarian function.
- FertileDetox: Promotes reproductive health and improves fertility by helping the liver eliminate environmental toxins from the body.*
- FertilAid for Men: FertilAid for Men provides nutritional support to improve all three aspects of sperm health: motility, count, and morphology. A recent study published in the American Journal of Andrology indicated that FertilAid for Men significantly increased the total number of motile sperm a man produces. FertilAid for Men is recommended for all trying to conceive men.
- FertileDetox: Designed to promote reproductive health and improve fertility by promoting the efficient elimination of environmental toxins from the body.*
- ViriliTea: A loose-leaf, organic tea designed to promote male reproductive health and sexual vitality.
The Little Bundle for Couples also comes with a natural cotton Fairhaven Health Tote Bag!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Recommended use for Women: For FertilAid and FertileCM, take 3 capsules daily. For FertiliTea, drink 2-3 cups per day. For OvaBoost, take 4 capsules daily. For all products you can begin taking them right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle.
- Recommended use for Men: For FertilAid, take 3 capsules daily with meals. For ViriliTea, drink 1-2 cups per day.
- Recommended Use for FertileDetox: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily in divided doses.
- All products are doctor-designed, non-prescription formulas containing no artificial dyes, colors, or preservatives.
- All products are manufactured in the U.S.A. by a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
FERTILAID FOR MEN
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily. Begin taking immediately and take continuously throughout your cycle. Discontinue use once pregnancy has been confirmed by urine or blood test.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily in divided doses.
FertiliTea Organic and Wildcrafted Herbal Ingredients
- Chasteberry (vitex) – stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, failure to ovulate, or a short luteal phase.
- Red raspberry leaf – highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.
- Green tea – a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
- Ladies mantle – a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
- Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; also contains calcium, key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
- Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
ViriliTea combines the following organic and wild-crafted herbs to form a one-of-a-kind tea for enhancing male fertility, sexual vitality, and overall reproductive health:
- Maca: Heightens libido and improves semen quality.
- Siberian Ginseng: A powerful tonifying herb used to balance and restore the male reproductive system.
- Muira Puama: Increases blood flow to the pelvic region and promotes libido and sexual function.
- Tribulus terrestris: Enhances sexual desire and may increase production of male hormones.
- Fo-Ti Root: A “longevity” plant with powerful antioxidant activity.
- Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed): Improves sexual function by promoting optimal blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- Goji Berry: Contains antioxidants that can protect sperm from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Damiana: Used traditionally to promote the health of the genitourinary system and to treat impotence.
- Saw Palmetto: Promotes the health of the prostate gland and helps to regulate testosterone levels.
Complete Ingredient Listing:
Ginger root, Tribulus terrestris, Cat Mint, Indian Sarsaparilla, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed), Maca, Lemon Verbena, Siberian Ginseng, Saw Palmetto, Stevia, Damiana, Goji Berry, Cinnamon Bark, Muira Puama, Fo-Ti Root, Lavender
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
What is the dosage per bottle?
Each product is a one-month supply. You will drink 2-3 cups of FertiliTea or ViriliTea daily. FertilAid for Men and Women, FertileCM, and FertileDetox are all three capsules per day. OvaBoost is a four capsule per day dosage. We recommend that you split up your daily dosage throughout the course of your day, with meals.
When should I begin use?
You can begin taking all products at any point in your cycle – no need to wait for a specific time.
Can all these products be used together?
Yes, it’s highly recommended to take them in combination with one another.
Are there any known side effects or contraindications?
Please consult with your physician before taking OvaBoost if you have been prescribed a medication for depression or anxiety, or if you are taking the herb St. John’s Wort, as large amounts of myo-inositol may have additive effects when taken along with drugs and herbs classified as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) and selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI).
How long after I’ve completely stopped birth control can I begin use?
You can begin use of the women’s supplements and tea immediately after discontinuing birth control!
Can these products help women with PCOS?
FertilAid for Women and FertiliTea are very helpful for women with PCOS, as it helps to encourage hormonal balance and cycle regulation! FertileCM is also highly recommended as women with PCOS are likely to experience a hormonal imbalance which may have an effect on the production of your fertile-quality cervical mucus. Also, OvaBoost is recommended to all women with PCOS, or any ovulatory disorder. OvaBoost is working to optimize ovarian function and promote egg quality.
We recommend FertileDetox to all women that are actively trying to conceive to cleanse the body and optimize reproductive wellness.
Should I use this bundle if my cycle is regular?
While many women with regular cycles have taken FertilAid for Women, FertiliTea, OvaBoost, FertileDetox and FertileCM and not experienced any changes in cycles, there are some women who have reported seeing a change in their regular cycles once they started taking FertilAid for Women. If you have a regular cycle, have no reason to believe that you are experiencing hormonal imbalance or having difficulty ovulating, but are looking for a fertility supplement to support overall fertility and egg health, you might consider using one of our Fairhaven Health products that doesn’t contain the herbs Vitex or Red Clover, such as FH PRO for Women instead of women’s supplements included in this bundle.
How long should I give it before I should expect results?
For all these products, we’d recommend you take them for at least 3 months for your body to fully adjust. For men, you will want to schedule another semen analysis after three months time of consistent use to cycle through a life span of sperm. If you do not see benefits with use after 6 months, we would recommend that you follow up with your physician.
Can I use this with the IVF medicine that I am already taking?
If you are currently undergoing ART, like IVF or IUI, we would encourage you consider use of FH PRO for Women.
Can this be taken safely in conjunction with fertility medicines?
Prior to use of the supplements with prescription medications, we recommend consulting the prescribing doctor. You can print the complete ingredients list from the Ingredients tab- or this information is listed on the product bottle.
Can this be taken safely in conjunction with some of your other products?
Visit our Fertility Supplements Guide for a full list of what Fairhaven Health products you can take together.
I can’t swallow pills. Can I break open the capsules to consume?
Yes, you are welcome to open up the capsule and add it to food or drink.
Should I continue use when I am pregnant?
We recommend that you discontinue these supplements once you confirm pregnancy with a blood or urine test and switch to the PeaPod Prenatal vitamin.
Can I take these supplements while breastfeeding?
Unfortunately, we don’t recommend you take these supplements while you are still breastfeeding. Once you discontinue, you can start immediately.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertilAid for Men, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for ViriliTea, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertilAid for Women, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertiliTea, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertileCM, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for OvaBoost, please visit the product page.
For the full list of frequently asked questions for FertileDetox, please visit the product page.
Introduction to Combo Value Packs
You may also like…