BFP Early Pregnancy Test Strips
$0.80 as low as $0.55
BFP Early Pregnancy Tests provides you with all the features TTC women care about in a pregnancy test: early detection, accuracy, ease of use, and affordability.
Early Detection + Maximum Affordability = BFP Early Pregnancy Test Strip! Made in N. America for Accuracy
The BFP brand of early pregnancy test (short for “big fat positive”) was designed by Fairhaven Health exclusively for the trying-to-conceive (TTC) community. Manufactured right here in the United States, the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip provides you with all the features TTC women care about in a pregnancy test: early detection, accuracy, ease of use, and affordability.
Pregnancy test strips, unlike midstream pregnancy tests, are dipped into a sample of collected urine instead of being held directly in the urine stream. It is the same format of test used in doctor’s offices. Test strips are particularly popular in the trying-to-conceive community because they provide the same early detection and accuracy as a midstream test, but at a much lower price point – perfect for your compulsive tester!
- Early Detection: When you’re actively trying to conceive, odds are you’re ready to begin testing as soon as possible. With the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, sensitive to just 20 miu/ml hcg, you’re able to begin testing as early as four days before your missed period.
- Accuracy: False negatives and ambiguous test lines are enough to drive anyone crazy, much less someone who is actively trying to conceive. Fortunately, the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip boasts an extremely high accuracy rate – in excess of 99%. That provides you with the confidence of knowing that the results you receive reflect the true status of the hcg content of your urine.
- Ease of Use: Taking a pregnancy test shouldn’t be like conducting a PhD level home chemistry experiment, and with the “one step” BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, it’s not. Simply dip the test strip in collected urine (a Dixie cup works just fine) and lay the test on a flat surface. Within just a couple of minutes, your results will appear: one line = negative; two lines = (big fat!) positive!
- Affordability: Frequent pregnancy testing is a hallmark of the TTC experience, and with the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, you can “pee on a stick” as often as you like – without breaking the bank. Our domestically manufactured pregnancy tests provide you with all the features of expensive drugstore-brand tests, but at a fraction of the cost.
See the sample results below for illustrative purposes. Note that complete test instructions ship with every order.
- Manufactured in N. America for accuracy unlike most others that are made in China.
- Purchase tests a la carte, get as many as you want!
- Early detection, see positive results four days before your missed period.
- Over 99% accurate, results you can count on.
- Easy to use! Read your results within minutes.
- Pee on a stick as often as you like, these tests are affordable!
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
How many mIU/L?
The BFP pregnancy tests are testing at the 20 miu level.
How early can I test?
You can begin testing as early as 7 days post ovulation.
What time of day should I test?
You will want to use your first morning urine to test- as this is your most concentrated sample.
How do I know the test is working?
You can confirm that the test is working accurately if you receive a valid control line. A test without a control line would be an invalid test, and should be discarded.
Is there an expiration date for these tests?
The expiration on our tests are approximately eighteen months.
How many tests do I get per package?
Each test is individually packaged. You will want to update the quantity with the amount of tests that you would like to purchase, i.e- Quantity 10, would be 10 pregnancy tests.
How is this test different from the test strip format?
The only differences between these tests is how you use them. For the test strip format, you will collect a urine sample and then dip the test into that collected sample. For the midstream format, you will hold the test midstream while urinating. Otherwise, the tests have the same accuracy and sensitivity.
My test line is faint -but visible. Is this a positive?
Yes, any test line that is visible to the naked eye (at the testing time frame) is considered to be a positive test result.
My test line became positive after the testing time frame, is that a positive?
A positive test result will not change after the testing time frame. However, a negative test result should not be read after 30 minutes. If you are unclear, we recommend that you retest with the next day’s first morning urine to confirm results.
Is it normal to get a positive with these, but still get negative’s with other pregnancy tests? I’m assuming it’s because these are really sensitive?
Yes, pregnancy tests may have a different sensitivity. You’d want to compare that on each test!
My blood test is positive, but the results on the pregnancy test are negative. Should I be concerned?
Blood test results and urine test results should not be compared. HCG will hit the blood stream earlier than urine and isn’t subject to dilution. As such, a blood test done by your physician is a more accurate test.
I have missed my period, but test result is still negative. What could be happening?
Unfortunately, there are a variety of reasons why your period could be delayed-stress, sickness, etc. If your period does not start within a week, repeat the test. If you still receive a negative result and your period has not started, you may want to follow up with your physician.
I am not sure of my results! Can you help?
Yes! We are happy to review your test images. Please email those to us, and we would be happy to take a look.
BFP Pregnancy Test Strips Product Video
BFP Pregnancy Test Strips Reviews
You may also like…