Acupressure for Fertility DVD
Harness the power of ancient Chinese medicine with this gentle fertility acupressure routine led by Shasta Tierra, a licensed acupuncurist and certified yoga/acupressure instructor.
Harness the Healing Power of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Acupressure
Acupressure for Fertility is a gentle acupressure practice and stretching program designed to enhance reproductive health in women and men who are trying to conceive. Rooted in the centuries-old principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and validated by modern research, acupressure involves applying pressure to specific points on the body that flow along meridians to improve blood flow in the body and to foster the body’s vital life force (also known as “chi”). Acupressure for Fertility will show you how to use the tremendous healing power of acupressure to:
- Restore hormonal balance
- Decrease stress in the body
- Improve the success rate of IVF procedures
- Increase blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Diminish the potential negative side effects of fertility/IVF medications
Acupressure for Fertility was developed by Dr. Shasta Tierra, L.Ac., a second- generation acupuncturist and a certified yoga and acupressure instructor with over 20 years of clinical experience with a Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Shasta began her studies by working in her father’s Chinese medicine clinic, where she developed a passion for natural medicine and a deep appreciation for the incredible power the ancient health principles have for enhancing health and well-being. Since 1995, Shasta has been a licensed acupuncturist in California, and is currently the clinical director of Way of Wellness, a center for acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and yoga located in San Jose, CA.
In Acupressure for Fertility, certified acupuncturist Shasta Tierra guides you through a series of acupressure points designed to promote reproductive health in both men and women.
This unique DVD…
- Combines an acupressure practice specifically targeting acupressure points that are known to enhance fertility with a gentle stretching program to help foster the body’s vital life force (“chi”)
- Includes a bonus Pre-IVF and Post-IVF self-care routine
- Is suitable for all levels and is intended for both men and women
- Is 74 minutes long, and includes a 32 minute IVF series
- Includes a 5 minute introduction on the principals and benefits of acupressure
Here’s our list of most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed or you need further clarification, please contact us directly.
What region does the DVD play?
The DVD only plays correctly on US and Canadian DVD players (region code 1).
Can this be used by beginners?
Yes, the DVD is suitable for all levels and is intended for both men and women.
How long is the program?
The video is 74 minutes long, and includes a 32 minute IVF series.
Should I use this before or after IVF?
The video includes Pre-IVF and Post-IVF self-care routines.
Introduction to Accupressure for Fertility Yoga
You may also like…