Nourish your inner queen bee with Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the only food ever eaten by the Queen Bee of a honey bee hive- is a milky substance that is secreted by the glands of worker bees. Due to the extremely high nutritional content of Royal Jelly, this substance has been consumed by both men and women for centuries as an overall health tonic and to stave off the impacts of aging, and for the purpose of promoting optimal function of the immune system, endocrine (hormone) system, and reproductive system.
Because there is only one queen bee per hive and because the primary role of the queen bee is to serve as the sole reproducer for the hive, making sure that she is optimally nourished is a huge priority for all of the bees in the hive. All bee larvae are fed Royal Jelly for the first few days, but only larvae destined to become royalty (aka queen bees) continue to be fed this special substance throughout their life. It is believed that the exclusive feeding of Royal Jelly to the queen bee is what causes her ovaries to fully develop (other female bees do not have fully developed ovaries), which allows her to lay approximately 2000 eggs per day. As testimony to the unique and powerful nutritional profile of Royal Jelly, the typical Queen Bee weighs twice as much as a typical worker bee and lives to be up to 6 years old, whereas a worker bee will only live up to 45 days.
Thanks to its exclusive ability to foster the fertility of queen bees, Royal Jelly is a very popular supplement among trying-to-conceive women. It is believed to promote overall vitality and support optimal hormonal balance, important for increasing your chances of conceiving. Royal Jelly is also used by men to support reproductive health.
Caution: Do not take Royal Jelly if you are allergic to bee stings or honey.
Enhance your fertility with nutrient-packed Royal Jelly
- Secreted by honey bees for the purpose of nourishing queen bees, Royal Jelly is densely-packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and beneficial lipids (fats)
- Used for centuries to promote overall health and vitality and to support optimal hormonal balance - and widely used among trying-to-conceive couples to enhance reproductive health and fertility.
- Includes a concentrated form of Royal Jelly in each softgel
- Provides an amount of concentrated Royal Jelly that is equivalent of 500 mg of fresh Royal Jelly
- One bottle includes 60 softgels, with a recommended dosage of up to 3 softgels per day
- May be taken in conjunction with all other Fairhaven Health male and female fertility supplements
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
- Use with caution if you are allergic to bee stings
Wondering which supplements can be taken together?
(see our Fertility Supplement Guide to find out.)
See Who's Talking About Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly for Fertility
Stars based on ||
fond du lac
I would recommend this item to a friend.
June 10, 2013
I heard about royal jelly from my boss, who claims it cures everything under the sun! Well I don't know about that, but I did take it for 2 months while trying to get pregnant, and just got my BFP. That after 1.5 years of trying and that was the only thing we did different. If it's good enough for the queen bee, it's good enough for me!
Pros:small softgel capsule, so easy to swallow
Rated 5 based on 1 reviews