Tea for Two Pregnancy Tea
$16.95 as low as $14.98
Made from wildcrafted, organic herbs that have been used for centuries to relax uterine muscles, strengthen the womb and prepare the body for childbirth.
A Natural Pregnancy Tea for both Mother and Baby
Tea-for-Two is the all-natural, baby-safe herbal tea designed to support a healthy pregnancy, tone the uterus, and relieve morning sickness discomfort. This delicious and healthy tea will also help comfort and energize during labor and childbirth.
Made from a select blend of wildcrafted and organic ingredients, Tea-for-Two brings together proven herbs that have been used for centuries to tone and relax the uterine muscles, strengthen the womb throughout the pregnancy, and prepare the body for labor and childbirth. Tea-for-Two may also help prevent or reduce pregnancy complications.
All-natural, caffeine-free, and with a delightful tangy flavor, Tea-for-Two also works as a comforting tonic to relieve morning sickness. Tea-for-Two may be used during the entire pregnancy and is also recommended for postpartum recovery. This herbal tonic can be frozen into “lozenges” or ice pops to alleviate severe nausea and prevent dehydration.
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
Save up to 10% on multiple bags!
1 bag = $16.95, 2 = $31.96, 3 = $44.94
- Directions for use: Tea-for-Two is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
- Drink 2-3 cups per day for optimal nutritional support.
- One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
Tea-for-Two Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
- Strawberry leaf – nourishes and tones the uterus and provides key vitamins, minerals, and alkaloids that promote a healthful pregnancy.
- Alfalfa – high in nutritive vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K. which is critical to a healthy pregnancy.
- Dandelion leaf – helps to eliminate excess water from the system to ease fluid retention; provides; excellent source of potassium, calcium and iron.
- Oatstraw – calms the nervous system to alleviate stress and tension.
- Ginger root – assuages nausea and eases morning sickness symptoms.
- Lemon verbena – provides refreshing, zesty flavor.
Is this ok for nursing also? I am pregnant but still nursing my 18 month old. I loved taking this my last pregnancy!
Yes, you can use the Two for Tea while you are currently breastfeeding.
Is this tea gluten-free?
Yes, Tea-for-Two is gluten-free.
How many servings is in a bag?
One bag is roughly a one-month supply.
When should you start using Tea for Two in pregnancy along with Prenatal Plus.
You can start drinking the tea when you confirm pregnancy.
I am reading mixed reviews online about this tea and other pregnancy teas, Is it safe during pregnancy?
Tea-for-Two is specifically formulated for pregnancy women.
How many ounces in a bag?
The Tea-for-Two is a loose-leaf tea and contains 4 ounces of tea – which is approximately a one-month supply.