Help Ensure Proper Nutrition Before, During, and After Pregnancy
Our Pregnancy Plus family of supplements provides all-natural, comprehensive prenatal nutrient support for both you and your baby. The PeaPod Prenatal Vitamin and PeaPod Cal-Mag were designed by leading ObGyn, Dr. Amos Grunebaum, to help ensure a healthy pregnancy. PeaPod Prenatal and PeaPod Cal-Mag are now conveniently bundled together in The PeaPod Cal-Mag Value Pack. Whether you are currently trying to conceive or pregnant or breastfeeding, The PeaPod Cal-Mag Value Pack is a convenient and affordable way to be sure you are getting all of the vitamins and minerals you need to support a healthy pregnancy. Doctor-designed, all-natural and guaranteed for product quality and potency - Pregnancy Plus is a brand expectant mothers have grown to trust and depend on.
PeaPod Prenatal offers all the vitamins and nutrients required for optimal prenatal nutrition in a small, once daily tablet. Unlike other prenatals, PeaPod Prenatal contains no artificial dyes, flavors or preservatives making it completely safe for both mother and baby.
PeaPod Cal-Mag delivers and ideal supplemental amount of calcium and magnesium to help maintain calcium and magnesium stores before, during and after pregnancy. PeaPod Cal-Mag also includes vitamin D to help with calcium absorption.
- Our PeaPod Prenatal Vitamin and PeaPod Cal-Mag conveniently bundled together in one combo pack, priced at a discount.
- Each Value Pack provides a 2-month supply (1 bottle PeaPod Prenatal Vitamin + 2 bottles Cal-Mag)
- PeaPod Prenatal is a small, once daily tablet that provides the ideal balance of key vitamins and minerals - including folic acid.
- PeaPod Cal-Mag offers an ideal supplemental amount of calcium and magnesium, along with vitamin D to enhance absorption of calcium.
- Doctor-formulated, all-natural and safe - PeaPod Prenatal contains no artificial dyes or colors, flavors or preservatives.
Save up to 20% on multiple bottles!
2 months = $39.95, 4 = $75.95, 6 = $106.95
The PeaPod Cal-Mag Value Pack
Introduction to Pregnancy Products: