A Drinkable Fertility Supplement to Support Ovarian Function and Egg Quality
Myo-Folate™ is a fertility powder that combines two powerful ingredients for supporting optimal fertility and reproductive health – myo-inositol and folate – in a convenient, drinkable formula that is easy on your stomach. Just mix one packet with water or any non-carbonated beverage to get 2000 mg of myo-inositol and 200 mcg of folic acid as Quatrefolic, a patented, methylfolate form of folate that is more bioavailable than synthetic folic acid.
Myo-Folate™ provides 2000 mg of myo-inositol per serving, the daily dosage often recommended to support fertility and reproductive wellness. Myo-Inositol is a naturally occurring substance belonging to the B complex family of vitamins. By acting as an insulin-sensitizing agent, myo-inositol helps to promote proper utilization of the hormone insulin, which in turn supports proper hormone balance, ovarian function, egg quality and menstrual cycle regularity. For more information on myo-inositol, read the article by Dr. Chris Melitis.
Myo-Folate™ also provides folate, which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Each packet includes 200 mcg of folate as Quatrefolic, a patented form of folic acid that is more bioavailable than synthetic folic acid. Adequate intake of folic acid may reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Myo-Folate™ is a Fertility Powder that Offers Drinkable Fertility Support – a Convenient Alternative to Swallowing Capsules
- An Unflavored Powder that Can Be Mixed with Water or Juice – or Add it to Your Smoothie
- Each Packet Contains 2,000 mg of Myo-Inositol to Support Egg Quality, Ovarian Function, and Sugar Metabolism – Drinkable Powder is Gentle on Your Stomach
- Contains Methylfolate as Quatrefolic, a Patented, Bioavailable Form of Folic Acid – Adequate Intake of Folic Acid May Reduce the Risk of Neural Tube Defects
- Contains No: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Lactose, Eggs, Nuts, Sugar, Artificial Colors or Artificial Preservatives
- GMO-Free and Suitable for Vegetarians
- One Box Provides 30 Stick Packs (30 Servings)
- Made in the USA in a GMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility
Confused about the difference between folic acid, folate and methylfolate? Join the club!
Vitamin B9 is typically referred to as folic acid or folate, the synthetic form found in fortified foods and many vitamin supplements or the form that naturally occurs in foods, respectively. Yet, to be utilized effectively in the body, both the synthetic and most of the food-derived folate we consume must be converted via a natural enzyme pathway in our body to the final bioactive form called L-methylfolate (also known as 5-MTHF). It is at this time, when MTHF is created, that “active B9” can enter cells and cross over the blood brain barrier to help nourish our tissues and brains optimally. Successful conversion from folic acid or folate to MTHF is dependent upon a converting enzyme known as MTHFR. Unfortunately, gene mutations to this enzyme are quite common, impacting between 25 and 60 percent of the population. When this converting enzyme does not function due to a genetic mutation, the conversion of folic acid and folate to the active form of vitamin B9 is stopped, which leads to increased risk for multiple diseases, worsens certain aspects of PCOS, and negatively impacts pregnancy outcomes.
For more information on methylfolate, read the article by Dr. Chris Melitis.