A Complete Bundle to Combat Male Infertility
Our most popular male fertility supplements and our male fertility test bundled together in one convenient kit! The Male Fertility Complete Kit includes a one-month supply of FertilAid for Men, CountBoost, MotilityBoost, FertileDetox, and Virilitea as well as the SpermCheck home fertility test for men.
The Male Fertility Complete Kit Includes:
- FertilAid for Men: FertilAid for Men provides comprehensive nutritional support to improve all three parameters of sperm health: motility, count, and morphology. A recent study published in the American Journal of Andrology indicated that FertilAid for Men significantly increased the total number of motile sperm a man produces. FertilAid for Men is recommended for all trying to conceive men.
- CountBoost: Designed specifically for men with lower sperm count, CountBoost for Men provides higher levels of those ingredients that have been demonstrated to improve the total number of sperm a man produces. (CountBoost for Men is not a standalone product and must be taken with FertilAid for Men.)
- MotilityBoost: Designed for men with sperm motility issues, MotilityBoost provides an added boost of those ingredients that have been scientifically proven to increase sperm motility. (MotilityBoost is not a standalone product and must be taken with FertilAid for Men.)
- FertileDetox: Designed to promote reproductive health and improve fertility by promoting the efficient elimination of environmental toxins from the body.*
- Virilitea: A loose-leaf, organic tea designed to promote male reproductive health and sexual vitality.
- SpermCheck Fertility Test: The SpermCheck test allows you to convenientlytest your sperm count in the privacy of your own home. Within minutes, you can determine if your sperm count is in the “normal” range as defined by the World Health Organization, or if further clinical testing may be necessary.
Wondering which supplements can be taken together?
(see our Fertility Supplement Guide to find out.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.